- ASA’s CEO is an accomplished international professional, with almost forty years of experience in manufacturing and wholesale worldwide. Jim started in the industrial engineering field in 1978, quickly advancing to positions of Chief Engineer and Director of Engineering for $100 million+ annual sales companies.
- A major accomplishment came when several direct-to-retail companies hired him to supervise the construction and operations of 21 manufacturing facilities globally, including Russia, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Central & South America.
- Jim found his future niche, when he established a major sales organization to represent manufacturer’s products direct to USA and global markets in all areas of retail from hardware, sporting goods, grocery, home improvement, convenience stores, drug chains and specialty chain accounts.
- Jim’s career grew into operations for major corporations and held titles of V.P. of Manufacturing, General Manager of $150 million NY Based Wholesaler and other companies doing over $100 million annual sales. For over 10 years, he was instrumental in launching and building several household brands.
- Saar has been an international consultant since 1995, counselling clients in manufacturing, wholesale and retail in 67 countries. He and his team have developed client’s products to be market ready, in order to fast track to global retail. Jim led his team to render services (i.e. cost reductions programs, new manufacturing plant construction, implementation & turn-key arrangements, efficiency improvement programs, & product development programs) to tailor products and match retail expectations.
- Jim and his team develop business plans, arrange for startup and on-going business, including purchase order finance/factoring. They set up BOSS systems (back office support), established distribution/warehouse logistics and develop overseas product manufacturing and sourcing for private label products.
- With the invention of CoolVisions fibers, Jim has continued his unique apparel leadership, developing patented intellectual properties into viable retail-ready products. His ability to secure IP owned services, then implement programs for product development, design & branding, sales, manufacturing, distribution & fulfillment, is unparalleled in this industry.